aluminium enclosures VariS
Safety enclosures for use in industrial enviroments. This series is based on the
standard aluminium enclosures with conception for use specially in safety areas.
The wall-fastening-system leads through the covers but out of the enclosures'
inside construction area. This will guarantee a complete protection of the builtin
The enclosures do not need to be opened for maintenance or check uo of data
logging within the security areas. The can be dismantled being completely closed
and a possible safety lock with lead seal lid screws will not be damaged. For the
need of a further special security fastening possibility this enclosures also can be
delivired with hollow head plugs.
This safety enclosures of course can be used like the standard aluminium series
in all industrial enviroments. EMC protection is possible.
View (cut) of a closed lid VariS aluminium enclosure
1. Lid screws made of stainless steel (available also lead seal lid screws and
2. Wall fastening system leads through lid and bottom but outside of the
electronics protection area
- Ingress protection: IP 66 to EN 60529/10.91
- Robust standard enclosuresE
- Eexe enclosures on request
- For use especially in harsh industrial enviroment
- Protection for electrical, electronic and pneumatic component parts
- Earth conductor connection possible in lid and base
- EPDM round seal as standard, resistant to oil and benzene temperature resistance: -40°C to +110°C
- Fitting of silicone seal, temperature rasistance -60°C to +180°C (extra charge)
- Accessories such as screws (captive) are made of stainless steel
- Standard colour grey, similar to RAL 7001, other RAL colours/finishes on request
- Sea-water resistant paint at extra charge
- Delivery as standrad box or as terminal enclosure equipped with terminal blocks and terminal strips from various manufactures
- Drill holes and cut-outs according to drawing or sample
- EMC protection on request