- Ingress protection IP 66, EN 60529
- Glassfibre-reinforced duroplastic polyester (halogen-free), optionally with graphite addition for polyester enclosures in Ex areas.
- Eexe enclosures available upon enquiry:
- Excellent protection and insulation grades
- Resistant zo corrosion, sea water, weathering and aggressive chemical substances
- Resistant to acids, fats, oils, detergents, petrochemical products such as (supergrade) petrol, benzole, diesel oil, etc.
- Resistant to impact and distortion, hardly inflammable to UL-S94.Vo and self-extinguishing.
- Ideal protection in hot water, stream areas and in humid climates
- Lid seal withtongue-and-groove system
- EPDM round seal as standard, oil benzene resistant Temperature resistance: -40°C to +110°C
- Silicone seal available at extra charge Temperature resistance: -60°C to +130°C
- Colour: grey as standard, similar to RAL 7000; in graphite, similar to RAL 9005
- Delivery as empty box or as terminal enclosure, equipped with terminal blocks and terminal strips from various manufacturers
- Drill holes and cut outs as per drawing, draft or sample
All application areas for standard enclosures with very tough requirements regarding corrosion resistance, aggressive chemical media or oils/fats, coolants and detergents, hot water areas, stream, high insulation an impact resistance.
Chemical industry, atomotive industry, electronics industry, food industry, costal/sea-water areas, shipbuilding, plant engineering, electroplanting, mechanical engineering etc.
|Enclosure specification||Dimensions mm||Enclosure packing unit||Material||Detail|